Sunday, November 9, 2008

Teaching at Valor


Greetings:

Today is Sunday and I am getting caught up on some homework that I need to do. I am a bit behind in my ESOL class and our class just got a message from the teacher that our life will be a little slice of hell if we get too far behind. Ouch!


I only have kids three days this week with Tuesday being a holiday and all. However, I do have to facilitate a 1/2 day workshop for the entire staff tomorrow. This wouldn't be too bad except I have yet to coordinate everything to my likings with the principal because he was gone most of last week. I am good at off the cuff so I am confident it will be fine.

I am also excited that I am done with my Learning Theory class and don't have to drive from Woodburn to Concordia until January!

No comments: