Monday, December 1, 2008

Holidays and Class

Another week of frustration in the world of graduate classes. I was struggling trying to get Powerpoint 2007 onto my home computer through a variety of ways but only after 7 days of trying I said to hell with it. First, I thought I had 2007 on my computer but I didn't. Next, I was told that I could download it from the Intranet. Several unanswered calls to IT at Concordia, I settled ordering it from school. They were going to ship it the next day. Two days later and no CD's and I also found out that I can't download programs from school to my house. Thanks for telling me from the start! Thanksgiving arrives and I am out of town and not able to work on my mounting homework. No worries, I will crank it out when I get home and have my new CD's to work from. CD's do not arrive and still have not arrived. My blood pressure is surely through the roof.

No comments: